One of the best digital marketing practices for running a successful online beauty business is social media marketing. In this digital era, every business needs an effective online presence to grow their brand.
On that scale, if you wish to boost up your spa’s online visibility then social media channels pave the way ahead! Social media is the perfect marketing vehicle to enhance your spa’s digital presence.
Social media spaces are great outlets that support to promote your spa brand, connect instantaneously with your customers and maintain a robust relationship with them.
We hope that this blog will be helpful to successfully market your spa online. By the end of the blog, you will know how to make the best use of social media platforms for your business promotion.
Below we have curated a few useful tips that will help you to turn your traditional marketing practices to the smart way of marketing!
Let’s get into it.
1. Maintain Your Social Media Profile
Social media profile seems to be the face of your beauty spa business in the virtually connected world. It assists you to create the best impression of your spa among online users. By building an awesome social media profile, you can easily boost up your spa’s personality.
Details to Be Included in Your Social Media Profile
- Check whether the name, address and contact details of your spa are consistently maintained – 90% of brands use social media to increase their spa brand awareness (Popsycledigital)
- Make sure to add engaging photo albums, stories about your spa on a regular basis with the relevant SEO keyword titles and descriptions – 80% of major brands now use stories on at least one social network (SMPerth)
- Always remember to associate your official website and Google My Business page on your social media profile to boost your site’s ranking and help users for authenticating your online spa business on Google – 58% of consumers said they follow brands through social media (Marketingsherpa)
Your social media profile is the living soul of your online spa business. Therefore, by updating your profile on social media networks, you can attract prospective audiences to become your charming subscribers and improve your spa’s online visibility!
2. Provide Engaging Social Media Content
The study held at VisualMarketing reveals that among the top 3 content marketing tactics – social media content, blogs, and email newsletter, 83% of potential customers spend their time in social media content.
Social media page is the elaborate version of your business portfolio. Therefore, useful & informational content you use for your social media posts has the efficiency in enticing the potential audience to stay active on your social media page.
Few Tips to Build Enticing Content
- Post facts, informational posts, current updates, and others in an easily readable format with your brand’s tone & image
- Include beauty tips & guides and many more posts related to your beauty business that will be appealing to your end audience
- Try to cover inspirational quotes, beauty products’ ingredients details, promotion cards, beauty transformation pictures/videos and FAQs for improving your spa page engagement
- Make sure to post content in the social media during peak hours for appreciable exposure
Internet users will gain trust in your brand only when you respond to their inquiries. Also, this will make the users say that your spa brand values your customers’ voice!
3. Optimize the Different Social Media Channels
There are various kinds of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. It is easy to have accounts in all of these spaces but it is highly challenging to be active on these different social media platforms. Here, we have covered two social media giants – Facebook & Instagram for becoming the right choice for online spa marketing.
Why Should you Choose Facebook?
Based on the report from Statista with about 2.5 billion active users, Facebook is booming in the social media industry. Small businesses like beauty spa are planning to build their social media presence via Facebook.
This is because Facebook is the most effective, affordable, user-friendly social media channel to interact with the prospective audience. Also, Facebook provides features such as paid advertising, geolocation, targeting solutions, easy & quick content creation, and many more to help you save your time and money.
Why Should you Choose Instagram?
With more than one billion users, Instagram is one of the top online destinations next to Facebook for marketing your beauty spa. According to Influry, 96% of beauty brands are already using Instagram. We recommend Instagram to be the must-included social media platform in your marketing strategies as it is an ideal space for developing brand awareness and growth.
Instagram will be the right marketing platform for you if you properly showcase your spa services and products with stunning images and videos.
We hope by now you would get an idea on how to optimize your social media presence. You can refer to this blog if you need any support in developing your online business. It is not enough that you just build the profile but you have to be active on social media.
Being a beauty spa owner, it will be slightly hard for you to regularly track your performance on social media. To overcome this challenge, you can get assistance from digital marketing service providers like SmallBusinessWeb who will take care of your online business growth.
What are the other relevant tips you think to be included in this curated list? Let us know in the comments section below.