In today’s world, marketing techniques have evolved a lot from the past and it is a key to gain customers’ attraction for any consultancy business.
Effective small business digital marketing strategies will be beneficial in many aspects like increasing website traffic, boosting brand awareness, and attracting prospective clients.
There are many freelancers, consultants, and solopreneurs capturing the attention of customers for their small business. Most of these startups have chosen digital marketing.
If you are one among them, then we can guide you with our hand-picked strategies in digital marketing to achieve your business goals.
Top Digital Marketing Strategies for Consultants
Here we have outlined the excellent digital marketing strategies that assist you to make a mark on various digital marketing platforms.
Scroll down to learn more.
1. Try Podcasting
Podcasting or radio on demand is one of the most powerful content types to build trust among the audience. As lifestyle is on-the-go, podcasting allows you to communicate the story of your brand anywhere and at any time.
Here are some tricks to build your brand using the podcast.
- Select a topic that listers will be eager to learn more about
- Once you have selected a topic, plan your content
- Set a time limit
- Use quality microphones and editing software to deliver a perfect audio
- Create professional cover images for the podcast
- Create awareness by sharing the podcast on social media
2. Run Webinars
Webinars have great potential to create and increase your brand awareness among the viewers. You can encourage your existing and new clients to participate in your webinars from remote places.
Webinar marketing is a major sales-driving channel that generates a solid income for your consultancy firm. We have listed some tips on how to effectively host a webinar that engages your clients.
- Present an interesting topic relevant to your client’s niche and services
- Use hashtags to gain social media identity
- Offer a monthly webinar from different influencers and earn trust through familiarity
- Expand brand-driven search terms to dominate search engine keyword optimization
- Maintain well-operating accessories like headset, camera, microphone, and others with a seamless internet connection.
The survey conducted by B2B content marketing shows some noteworthy facts.
- About 20% to 40% of attenders from webinars turn into qualified leads
- Approximately 61% of marketers use webinars in their content marketing strategy
3. Blogging for Organic Traffic
Blogging is one of the powerful ways to drive organic traffic to your consultancy website. You can easily promote your brand with the help of blogs.
Through organic search results, you may be able to convert visitors who land on your page into profitable clients. Search engines give higher priority to blogs with quality-rich content, so try to add new content. We have written a detailed blog on how to write an SEO-friendly blog post, check out to learn more.
Before you start blogging consider these essential points.
- Provide SEO friendly and digestible content
- Give relevant and quality links to your blog
- Remove out-dated information in your blog, update it twice a month
- Write blogs that provide valuable information to your clients
- Try to engage users in the comments section
Some interesting facts that showcase the need for blogging.
- According to Orbit Media, updating an old blog with new content can increase the effectiveness of your search results by 74% but only 55% of marketers will use this strategy
- Recent Hubspot post states that 77% of internet users read blogs on a regular basis
- Quoracreative latest survey reveals that 23% of the posts on social media include a link to a blog post
4. Email Marketing
Email marketing outperforms all other online marketing including SEO, PPC, and content marketing. It is a cost-effective way to communicate with your customers and reach your business goals.
Most consultants think email marketing is out of the competition, but a study by McKinsey & Company proves that email marketing is up to 40 times more effective than social media.
We suggest these best email marketing tips to achieve the best results.
- Personalize your messages with catchy subject line and call-to-action (CTA)
- Segment your subscribers and group them based on industry, size, and sales
- Increase your average click-through rate (CTR) using trigger-based emails
- Test and verify the promptness of your home page, landing pages, and email templates
- Understand your customers and plan your email marketing campaign accordingly
- Provide user-friendly sign-up options
Some interesting statistics that stress the importance of email marketing
- According to Marketing Sherpa, 72% of consumers prefer email as their source of business communication
- A study conducted by marketing land reveals that personalized emails receive six times higher transaction rates that are than others
5. Paid Marketing (Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Paid advertising enhances the reach of your professional consultancy on various digital marketing platforms. With the help of paid ads, you can drive more traffic, boost your Click-Through-Rates (CTR), and expand your brand awareness on various social media spaces like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and many other channels.
Some interesting facts about paid marketing.
- A study conducted on PPC resellers reveals that 65% of all clicks made by users who intend to make a purchase, normally go to paid ads
- According to HubSpot, 65% of B2B companies have received customers through LinkedIn paid ads
- According to Powertraffic, the top 3 paid advertisements get 46% of the clicks on the page
6. Marketing Automation
These days, sales and marketing can be easily streamlined using marketing automation technique that gives consistent business growth. With marketing automation, you can carry out data management and analysis in an effective and effortless way.
Benefits of Automation Marketing
- Able to schedule different posts to different audiences
- Provides you a clear picture of the revenue attributes
- Time-saving when compared with the manual marketing campaign
- Strengthen sales by combining data from different channels
- Increases productivity and improve ROI
Here are some interesting facts that make you think about using marketing automation in your business.
- Salesforce’s report shows that 67% of marketing leaders use a marketing automation platform
- According to Marketo, 44% of companies see a return on investment (ROI) within six months by implementing a marketing automation strategy
- From the infographics of Business2community, businesses that implement marketing automation experience a 451% increase in qualified leads
Now, you would have got a clear understanding of the areas that your consulting business lags when it comes to digital marketing for small business. By making the best use of effective digital marketing strategies, you can stay active before your clients and make a mark in the online space.
At Small Business Web, we provide excellent groundbreaking strategies for achieving the online goals of your consultancy business. If you need any help from professional digital marketers, feel free to drop us a message or give us a call us +1 (919) 234-5140 at any time.
What challenges do you face in digital marketing? Comment those in the box below so we can help you with our smart digital marketing ideas that best meets your expectations.
In quest of the Perfect Small Business Digital Marketing Services & Solutions?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!