Do you want to establish a powerful online presence within a limited digital marketing budget? Then, this blog is right for you.
By implementing smart digital marketing ideas and working with reputed digital marketing agency for small business, you can drive quality outcomes for your online small business. It is possible to expand your brand awareness, drive traffic, convert quality leads, boost revenue, and make a mark in the online space.
In this article, we have curated the best digital marketing ideas for strengthening your online small business profile at a pocket-friendly budget.
Budget-Friendly Digital Marketing Tips for Your Small Business
Here, we will walk you through the best digital marketing ideas for effectively optimizing email, social media, blog section, and webpage content.
1. Leverage Social Media
Social media is a powerful marketing tool for promoting your brand to the right audience. Nearly three-quarters of American adults are active on social media. Among them, the majority of people use social media specifically to follow brands.
By implementing various smart strategies on social media, you can establish an active social media profile and expand the reach of your small business globally.
The social media marketing team of the famous cookie brand Oreo designed appealing visuals during the Superbowl XLVII blackout. This has gained 15,000+ re-tweets and 20,000+ likes on Facebook. Overall, the marketing campaign had more than 250M+ social media impressions. To get a detailed explanation of the case study, click here.
Tips to Utilize Social Media
Here are a few tips for availing all the perks of social media.
- Post engaging content consistently
- Collaborate with popular social media influencers
- Optimize the best relevant hashtags
- Conduct customer referral programs
- Go live on social media channels
- Incorporate convincing call-to-action on every post
- Keep tracking your social media analytics
If you find it challenging to implement social media tactics, you can also get help from skilled digital marketing agency for small businesses.
2. Publish Quality Blog Content
Today, people search for sources to get quality information regarding any topic. Over 409M+ people view blog posts every month. Blogging paves a great way to provide valuable information to your readers. Around 77% of internet users read blogs regularly.
Business websites with blogs receive 55% more traffic than websites without blogs. Through quality-rich blogs, you can showcase your expertise and give definite solutions to your customers.
Well-optimized blogging is like hitting two mangoes with a single stone. With quality blogs, you will attract both search engines and readers at the same time. Here, we have listed a few ideas for becoming an active pro in blogging for your small business websites.
- Post blogs consistently on trending topics related to your niche
- Research and incorporate relevant keywords into your blog title and content
- Include visuals, infographics, videos, animated graphics, etc
- Focus on answering your customer queries
If you are facing difficulties in writing blogs that entangles both search engines and readers, then feel free to reach professional content marketers.
3. Revamp Your Existing Website
Website revamp refers to the process of renovating your existing logo design, service pages, blog content, layout, menus, and other sections of a website based on the latest trends and technologies. 68% of digital marketers feel that a website should be redesigned every 1-3 years.
For instance, Xopso, an e-commerce non-responsive website experienced technical and bounce rate issues. Fatbit Technologies revamped its website by creating a responsive design and using the latest technologies. This brought about over 1 lakh+ visitors and 1,000+ orders per minute to the website.
When Should you Revamp Your Website?
Once you plan to revamp your website, the next question that comes to your mind is – what is the right time to revamp your website?
Revamp your small business if you experience the following.
- Amateur design
- Non-responsive layout
- Bounce rate is high
- Technical issues
- Not engaging the new target audience
- Not visible for relevant search queries
- Take too much of time to load
- Low lead conversion rate
- Not providing desired outcomes
If you want to upgrade your website in these areas, then hire expert website redesigners who revamp your entire website at an affordable price.
4. Host Email Marketing Campaigns
Email marketing is a cost-effective digital marketing solution that delivers a higher revenue over all the other marketing techniques. With the help of email marketing, you can directly connect with your target audience and drive them to your business.
Personalized emails bridge the communication gap and build a robust relationship with your prospects. Emails pave a great way to drive quality traffic to your business website and you can gain authority for your brand among your target audience.
Here are a few statistics that depict the importance of email marketing for your small business enhancement.
For every $1 marketers spend on email, the average ROI is $40
of B2B marketers say email is one of their top free organic distribution channels
of North Americans read email on their phones every day
of B2B marketers say their most used form of content marketing is email newsletters
Tips to Make the Best Use of Email Marketing
- Personalize your emails with appealing subject line and call-to-action (CTA)
- Categorize your email subscribers based on certain demographics like industry, size, and sales
- Use trigger-based emails
- Plan your email marketing campaign according to the interests of your audience
- Provide user-friendly sign-up options
Now, you would have got a clear understanding that it is possible to get better outcomes for your digital marketing efforts at a reasonable budget. Stay active before your clients and make a mark in the online space by implementing these budget-friendly digital marketing ideas.
At SmallBusinessWeb, we provide excellent groundbreaking ideas and techniques for achieving your digital marketing goals at a pocket-friendly digital marketing package for small business. If you want to collaborate with our digital marketing strategists, feel free to drop us a message or give us a call us +1 (919) 234-5140 at any time.
In Quest of the Perfect Small Business Digital Marketing Services & Solutions?
Be unrestricted to click the other trendy writes under this title that suits your needs the best!
- Cost Expectations Vs Hidden Costs of Growing Small Business Online
- Influencer Marketing for Small business Owners: How it Works
- How Not To Partner With A Digital Agency: Lessons For The New Online Small Business
- 6 Ways To Run Successful Social Media Marketing Campaigns
- Questions to Ask Yourself and a Digital Marketing Agency Before You Hire Them