A website is a place where people get to know how you offer a product and services to the online world. It should create trust and connectivity among people and attract them towards you.
If you are in the professional coaching arena, you have to maintain the status in all the mediums, both online and offline.
As a professional trainer, you should design your website with attractive colours, blogs and unique content which explains about your coaching classes in detail. This will promote a website and attract many visitors.
Before we jump into the specifics on what makes a professional coaching website awesome, let’s find out what a professional trainer does.
What is professional training and who is a professional trainer?
Professional training is a high standard of coaching which helps an individual to improve knowledge and skills in any particular field. It can identify their inability and help them to rectify it. Professional training may help you to develop the personality and the attitude.
A trainer who can give that type of coaching in a specific industry is known as a professional training coach. Such a coach should have a certification in any particular industry and should have a complete in and out knowledge about that specific industry.
Types of professional training
There is a wide variety of professional training classes which can be divided into these three types. Here are the classifications,
Business Training is given for working professionals who are the major resource for any business. It can be classified into two types,
- Internal – The internal trainer is hired within the company and they work with teams in order to identify the problems and provide them with a good solution.
- External– The external trainers are hired from outside the organizations. They will identify the needs of individual employees and give them a solution.
Career training helps people choose the best carrier and continue on the same path to achieve career excellence.
Life training is about personal development. It guides you to make better decisions, speak confidently, and think creatively.
Ways to build a website for a professional training coach
Here we will discuss about how to make an impressive website for professional trainers.
Domain name stands as an identity in the online world. Having a unique domain name will help you stand apart from your competition. If you have confusion in choosing your domain name there are some domain name generating websites like godaddy , domain, namemesh etc from where you can choose it.
The homepage of your website should be designed in an attractive manner. It should create trust among people.
For example, you can provide free sessions to increase the number of sign-ups and drive more traffic.
Nowadays people use their mobiles to research everything, so a website should be mobile-friendly. They should be able to use a website from anywhere.
Creating a mobile friendly website may help you to rank higher in Google and also improve the user experience
A comment box can be included to know the views of a third person. This helps you to identify what is the need of people. By answering their questions you can gain trust from them. Else, adding a chat box is better where people can share their thoughts and queries to get instant replies.
Once, people are interested in your website they would like to join your training class. Make it easier for them by adding a registration form where they can register for your class. Also, you can count the number of individuals who have registered so that you can schedule classes in the same page for them.
You can add an online payment form where people can pay the registration fees and monthly fees. As this can be done through the internet, people prefer this rather than following a traditional payment method which takes time.
Some of the other features that should be included
- Follow a color theme and add topic related videos in your pages to attract visual readers. A video gallery will be a lot of help to connect with the users.
- Having a resource page to list down all the books, articles, blogs and press releases in them will help the user understand the potential of the coach.
- Concentrate on headings and subheadings which should tempt people to read the entire stuff.
- Make website simple because, everyone will tend to like it more than a complex confusing one.
- Use keywords which can promote ranking in Google.This can be made possible using SEO practices. Choosing keywords is important so, identify the target audience who are actually interested and think from their point of view so that you can get the perfect keywords.
- Regularly monitor your traffic, ranking and click-through rates (CTR) to know how you are performing. Try to improve it by updating your website periodically.
There you have it! Refer these tips to build an engaging professional training website
Every individual should possess professionalism and this can be achieved through a professional training coach. A website built for such a professional coach should inspire an individual. It should motivate them to make themselves a professional.
Design it in a way where every individual who takes a look at your website should have a thirst to learn it from you.
These are some basic stuff and hope this was helpful for you.
If you have any difficulties feel free to reach our web designing services at Colorwhistle. We are here to help you out even to redesign your website and we have a bunch of developers who will take the responsibility to make your website more attractive.